Measurement of campaign effectiveness is crucial to successful marketing. Business analytics and research can be used to highlight comms that aren’t ‘working’ and identify areas that are delivering low levels of return on investment. They are also an important feedback mechanism in demonstrating to the wider business the value of their marketing investment.
Common client questions
- What impact has my campaign had on the brand?
- What value is each media channel within the marketing mix delivering?
- What part of the media mix is driving online sales or web traffic?
- To what extent has my campaign changed consumer behaviour?
- Has my campaign generated any discussion amongst consumers?
- How is advertising helping to change perceptions of my brand over time?
- Which TV dayparts are provoking the best response from customers
- What impact did my event have on those customers who visited?