Understanding consumer behaviour and ‘knowing’ customers is not always simple. Customers often say one thing but do another as they may not consciously be in touch with their deeper motivations or may react to an influence that alters their decision at the last moment. Our research and analytics techniques will help you uncover customer wants, perceptions, preferences and behaviour.
Common client questions
- Who are my most valuable customers and what are their needs?
- What motivates potential customers?
- What roles does my brand play in the lives of consumers?
- How does my customer shop the category?
- What are the real influences of customer purchase or behaviour?
- How can customer data be used to differentiate the various audiences that buy into my brand?
- Are there opportunities to cross-sell or retain current customers?
- How can I obtain regular feedback from my target audiences or customers?